OberonPlace.com Forums  

Go Back   OberonPlace.com Forums > Corel User Forums > CorelDRAW > General

Old 03-01-2012, 20:34
coreldraw.lesson

Default Howto convert Artistic Text text to separated texts objects in Coreldraw!

Dear!

I am called LUCK, using Coreldraw 12. I have a question. I would like to convert 1 Artistic Text that contains 10 lines to 10 Separated Text Objects. It mean I would like to get 10 lines text separately without retyping or copy and paste it, but I don't know how to do it and I am very sure it can here because a few times ago I clicked by chance to get that but I don't know what I was clicking on the keyboards. I feel it seems rather strange to ask this question, but it's really important and occurs in CorelDRAW.

Anyone experienced this. Please feel kind and free to let me know and I am really very anxious to get it. For more information, please let me know.

Thanks a lot and best wishes!

I am looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

My best regards,

LUCK

Last edited by coreldraw.lesson; 03-01-2012 at 20:38.
Old 03-01-2012, 21:31

Send a message via ICQ to shelbym Send a message via AIM to shelbym Send a message via MSN to shelbym Send a message via Yahoo to shelbym
Default Text

All you have to do is select the text and click Arrange | Break Apart, (Ctrl - K) this will break it into 10 individual lines, if you select one of the line and click it again, it will be broken apart to the work, and if you select the work and break apart, it will be broken to the character.

-Shelby
Old 04-01-2012, 00:26
coreldraw.lesson

Dear Shelbym!

I please thank you very much for your prompt and important answer. I got very relieved and surprised to get the right answer. That really solved my problems.

Thanks a lot and best wishes to you. May God be with you, dear Shelbym!

My best regards,

LUCK