OberonPlace.com Forums  

Go Back   OberonPlace.com Forums > Blogs > shelbym

1. Old Comment

Using XSLT files instead of VBA

32-bit

Hello Sir,
    This is a great post ,but I have some questions please as I try it but it didn't work with me ,I am sure it it my problem so please give me a hand here

Q1. In this post after this title >>>The "Addons" Folder
    we can read >>> You customizations will need to be in the Addons folder, for X6 64-bit that folder is found here: “C:\Program Files\Corel\CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6\Programs64\Addons”.

is this means that this is not supported in corel 32-bit...?

in case your answer was ,No it is supported in corel 32-bit too, then is this path looking correct for you Sir >>> C:\Program Files (x86)\Corel\CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6\Programs\Addons\EasyStone_EasyTools

Best Regards,
    Updated 03-10-2012 at 15:35 by amr
  2. Old Comment

Custom .NET Dockers in CorelDRAW X6

Thanks!

This is awesome, quite a bit easier to do than in X5 once you get the hang of it.

Thanks, Shelby! I totally stole your example code and then modified it with very pleasant results
  3. Old Comment

Macros and CorelDRAW X6 (64-Bit)

Still struggling...

Thanks for the useful post. I've been trying to fix the wOxxOm tools package using the various bits of info I've found about 64-bit, but i'm not very good with VBA (understatement!)

I've put in all the PtrSafe statements but whenever I run and of the Macros in the package I get a compile error and the word StrPtr is highlighted in the following line under "Function VGDllString$(ByVal nID&)"

i = LoadStringW(hVGdll, nID, StrPtr(VGDllString), MAXBUF)

I would be forever grateful if you have any ideas on how this could be fixed. I'm even happy to buy a new version of the Macros if they can be fixed as I am really struggling without them. Thanks.
    Posted 03-04-2012 at 11:23 by scarrott