OberonPlace.com Forums

OberonPlace.com Forums (http://forum.oberonplace.com/index.php)
-   Macros/Add-ons (http://forum.oberonplace.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Open/close color palettes with vba user form (http://forum.oberonplace.com/showthread.php?t=24660)

byteme67 27-02-2014 12:00

Open/close color palettes with vba user form

1 Attachment(s)
Okay I know in the later versions of CD that you can open the docker attach it and open and close the palettes from there. But I have created a userform using radio buttons to quickly select the palettes I want open or closed. e.g. I want just my Spot Color palettes open when I want to create something using the spot color palettes. Or CMYK palettes when creating something with CMYK colors.
But here is where I am at a loss. I have a checkbox on the user form that allows me to either keep the Document Palette open or closed. I cannot figure out how to correctly code this.
Also if anyone can give me advice on how to code it better it is always appreciated. :D :D
Here is the raw code and the userform is attached.
Code:

Private Sub CheckBox1_Click()

'Palettes.Open "C:\Program Files\Corel\CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6\Color\Palettes\dynamic.xml"
    LoadPalette = "Document Palette"

End Sub

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()

Unload frmColorPal

End Sub
Private Sub optPalsClose_click()

Dim pal As Palette

For Each pal In Palettes
        pal.Close
    Next pal

End Sub
Private Sub optCMYKcolors_click()

Call optPalsClose_click

'load the CMYK color palettes
    With Palettes
        .Open "C:\Program Files\Corel\CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6\Color\Palettes\Process\trumatch.xml"
        .Open "C:\Program Files\Corel\CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6\Color\Palettes\defcmyk.xml"
        .Open "C:\Program Files\Corel\CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6\Color\Palettes\defrgb.xml"
        .Open "C:\Documents and Settings\Rob\My Documents\My Palettes\My CMYKs\Xerox 7750.xml"
        .Open "C:\Documents and Settings\Rob\My Documents\My Palettes\My CMYKs\NewCMYKs.xml"
    End With

'  Palette.Default "Xerox 7750.cpl"

End Sub
Private Sub optPalsBlk_click()

Call optPalsClose_click

'load just the black with screen palette
    Palettes.Open "C:\Documents and Settings\Rob\My Documents\My Palettes\My Spots\Black (screened).xml"
End Sub
Private Sub optPalsPMScolors_click()

Call optPalsClose_click

'load all standard PMS colors palettes
    With Palettes
        .Open "C:\Documents and Settings\Rob\My Documents\My Palettes\My Spots\StdColors.xml"
        .Open "C:\Documents and Settings\Rob\My Documents\My Palettes\My Spots\StdLight.xml"
        .Open "C:\Documents and Settings\Rob\My Documents\My Palettes\My Spots\StdMetallic.xml"
        .Open "C:\Documents and Settings\Rob\My Documents\My Palettes\My Spots\Black (screened).xml"
    End With
End Sub
Private Sub optBCEcolors_click()

Call optPalsClose_click

'load BCE standard colors
    With Palettes
        .Open "C:\Documents and Settings\Rob\My Documents\My Palettes\BCE\24 Hour.xml"
        .Open "C:\Documents and Settings\Rob\My Documents\My Palettes\BCE\48 Hour Standard.xml"
    End With

End Sub

Private Sub optLabelArt_click()

Call optPalsClose_click

'load BCE standard colors
    With Palettes
        .Open "C:\Documents and Settings\Rob\My Documents\My Palettes\LabelArt\Standard Colors.xml"
    End With

End Sub