View Single Post
Old 17-02-2005, 11:50

Send a message via ICQ to ddonnahoe Send a message via AIM to ddonnahoe Send a message via MSN to ddonnahoe Send a message via Yahoo to ddonnahoe

I've tried using that, but when it comes to Dingbat style fonts, the character map dosen't print large enough to see what the image is per-say. I'm wanting to develop something that can customize the look and feel of the book. I've tried other programs on the market and I'm really not satisfied with any of them. The only major drawback that I see to doing this through Corel and VBA is that you can only use the fonts that are installed on the system. If you want to use other fonts in your collection you will have to install them long enough to make the book. (Unless Alex knows of a way to access uninstalled fonts).

Anyway, I'd eventually like to set this up so that it uses unicode characters for languages other than English. (That's a lot of prgramming down the road...)

I'm hoping that Alex can answer my question about alphabetizing the combobox list results.