View Single Post
Old 28-11-2005, 18:02

Send a message via ICQ to shelbym Send a message via AIM to shelbym Send a message via MSN to shelbym Send a message via Yahoo to shelbym
Default Some suggestions

First I love the idea of having pictures with the events, this would be a great addition. Here are a couple others I would like to see.

First: the abilty to have things grouped. Like all the numbers of the month to be one group, Names of the days an other, and so on. This would be very usefull when you want to make quick changes, like adding a drop shadow or special formatting.

Second: The ability to fill each day with color, this is usefull if you want to say highlight the week you will be on vacation or out of the office, or maybe powerclip a picture of your kid on his birthday in the cell.

Third: The ability to set an event as a range of dates. Again this is useful for vacation if you are going to be how of the office you could make an event that is Dec 3 - 23, 2005.

Those are the ones off the top of my head, more as I can remember them. Thanks for the GREAT tool, Alex.

Shelby