OberonPlace.com Forums  

Go Back   OberonPlace.com Forums > Corel User Forums > CorelDRAW > General

Old 16-02-2011, 16:42
jfelder

Default Need a Challenge? I need to create a Merge Document with sequential fields

I already posted this in a different section but thought I would post it here. Couldn't figure out how to just move it.

I'm creating a special merge document. My data is setup in two rows. A Header row and a data row.

I need my merge template to have several pages with merge fields. Below are screen shots of my first page.

I'm just trying to speed up the process of building this document. The data pull varies and I want to get a good start. Some data pulls could have maybe 100 or 200 records. So I'm just trying to figure out a way to get the fields into the document and have made them sequential.

Using CDX4

Layout of fields:

close up of data fields for one record: