OberonPlace.com Forums  

Go Back   OberonPlace.com Forums > Corel User Forums > CorelDRAW > General

Old 12-06-2006, 15:59
Leeoniya

Default 1 document - pages based on different templates?

is it possible to have different templates or master pages in one document and for every new page that is added, select a master template page like in indesign and probably quark?

thanks,
Leon
Old 12-06-2006, 21:24
sallybode

I suggest you watch the video on master pages which is found at clicknlearn.com. Because I rarely use Master Pages but he shows you everything you might want to know.

You can basically customize DRAW to do about anything.

If I needed two sets of Master Pages, I'd just turn on some layers for certain pages and then other layers for whatever else you have in mind.

If you are useing facing pages, that can thwart things as when DRAW stitches the pages together in print preview, you can't just print one page and not the next, you get it all. Not bad if you are throwing away digital plates into the ozone but the paper trail can be enormous if your publication is long.

If you are doing something unusual and it pertains to only a few pages, might be easier to layout a spread and let the rest of the publication print normally.