OberonPlace.com Forums  

Go Back   OberonPlace.com Forums > Oberon Products > Calendar Wizard

Old 22-09-2010, 08:49
Mindrob

Default We seriously need a Corel Draw X5 version!

Alex, I don't know where else to place this request but on the forum.

We have been designing all our calendars with calendar wizard, but since we always immediately upgrade our software when newer versions become available, it has been quite a frustration trying to do calenders lately. We have to keep using two computers with two versions of CDR installed just to work on any of our calendar projects. This is time wasting and resource wasting, as you may well understand.

We find your calendar extension extremely useful, and really appreciate your work, but since there seems to be no alternative to your product, it is rather imperative that you help us out with an updated version for X5.

Apologies for the long letter (: but I really hope there's some good news in store for all the X5 users!

Best regards
Gideon
Old 13-10-2010, 01:25
GordonG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindrob View Post
Alex, I don't know where else to place this request but on the forum.

We have been designing all our calendars with calendar wizard, but since we always immediately upgrade our software when newer versions become available, it has been quite a frustration trying to do calenders lately. We have to keep using two computers with two versions of CDR installed just to work on any of our calendar projects. This is time wasting and resource wasting, as you may well understand.

We find your calendar extension extremely useful, and really appreciate your work, but since there seems to be no alternative to your product, it is rather imperative that you help us out with an updated version for X5.

Apologies for the long letter (: but I really hope there's some good news in store for all the X5 users!

Best regards
Gideon

In case you hadn't noticed, Vakulenko doesn't appear to be supporting his products or updating them. He doesn't even have the courtesy to reply to questions. Not exactly the way to run a business...
Old 21-10-2010, 13:25
icerat

Smile

I agree completely. I would like to see CD5 aswell
Old 25-11-2010, 22:14

Send a message via ICQ to shelbym Send a message via AIM to shelbym Send a message via MSN to shelbym Send a message via Yahoo to shelbym
Default Calendar Wizard for X5

Calendar Wizard for X5 is now available. You may download here:

Alex's CorelDRAW/Corel DESIGNER VBA macros

-Shelby
Old 25-11-2010, 23:01
GordonG

FINALLY!

However, when I go to install it, it says "Unable to find CorelDraw X5 installation. Please ensure that CorelDraw X5 is installed on the system and try again."

Well, obviously it's installed, and in the default location c:\Program Files\Corel\CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X5\ but it refuses to believe me... and trying again (and again and again and... )

Any ideas?

G
Old 26-11-2010, 00:32

Send a message via ICQ to shelbym Send a message via AIM to shelbym Send a message via MSN to shelbym Send a message via Yahoo to shelbym
Default Confirmed

I have been about the recreate the issue. Will let you know when I have a fix. Thanks!

-Shelby
Old 17-01-2011, 00:27

Default Puzzle Creator

The X5 version of the Puzzle Creator is available here:

Jigsaw Puzzle Creator for CorelDRAW

-Shelby
Old 22-05-2011, 08:08
Caypress

Quote:
Originally Posted by icerat View Post
I agree completely. I would like to see CD5 aswell
jep!
that would be very well!

Tags