OberonPlace.com Forums  

Go Back   OberonPlace.com Forums > Oberon Products > CurveWorks

Old 13-01-2007, 17:39
Skeezix

Default Problem Installing CurveWorks

Hi,

I purchased CurveWorks for version 12 back in 2005 and now I want to install it on my computer and transfer its tools to my workspace. I ran the setup.exe file and was told the installation was successful. However, no CurveWorks menu appears on the menu bar.

I don't recall seeing any option during the installation to add CurveWorks to my workspace either. I do see a CurveWorks workspace and I can select it.

I thought I would import the CWW into my workspace, but the process requires me to identify an xslt file. None exist on my computer.

I have VBA installed, at least I can access it through the Tools menu in Draw 12.

How do I proceed?

And when I get the thing up and running, how do I transfer the license so I don't have to pay another $49?

Super program, by the way!
Old 14-01-2007, 13:41
Administrator

The easiest way would probably be to switch to CurveWorks workspace in CorelDRAW, then export the main menu and CurveWorks toolbar to an XSLT file, then switch back to your default workspace and import the file back. This should add the toolbar and menu customizations to your current workspace.

Or if you have your main menu customized manually you might consider adding CurveWorks commands to it yourself. For this, you can refer to http://www.oberonplace.com/products/...x.htm#Download to download the icons for the commands and just add the commands to your menus/toolbars by dragging them from the Tools>Options>Workspace>Customization>Commands dialog.

When you launch CurveWorks you will be presented with the demo dialog which allows you to register your copy of the software. Just click the "Register" button then enter you name and the registration key you have received when you purchased your original copy. If you don't have this information, then send me an email and I will help you look it up.