OberonPlace.com Forums  

Go Back   OberonPlace.com Forums > Developer Forums > VBA > CorelDRAW/Corel DESIGNER VBA

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-07-2008, 20:07
vindaa

Default Display in two units

In a single drawing I define some objects in meter and some in inches. So what happens is, when I am in metric mode and I select an object that is 2'6½" the status bar shows 774.7 mm. The problem is I always have to mentally convert this into inches or switch to the inch unit mode. Or when I am in inch mode the objects defined in meter defined as 156" will be displayed as 3962.4 mm (which also confuses me if it is a proper fraction or not)

So what I would like that somewhere on the status bar or wherever possible the dimension of the selected object is shown in a unit that is different then the current unit. That is when I am in inch-feet mode the status bar would show the dimension in mm and when I am in metric mode the status bar would show the dimension in inches

Is it possible?