OberonPlace.com Forums  

Go Back   OberonPlace.com Forums > Developer Forums > VBA > CorelDRAW/Corel DESIGNER VBA

Old 16-06-2012, 09:08

Default Duplicate an image control at runtime

Is it possible to duplicate an image control in a form at runtime? I think I've got my head around basically creating controls at runtime but I need to be able to get the same embedded image from an existing image control into this new control - all during runtime.

Since Copying and Pasting of controls can't be done at runtime, i thought the best way would be to use the UserForm1.Controls.Add function and then just copy attributes from the image control I want to duplicate - but I can't work out how to get the picture info from the existing image control so that I can add it to the newly created one.

I basically want an exact copy and just change it's position on the form and add a little tag in the name of this new image control to identify it as a duplicate for later deletion - again at runtime (QueryClose).

I had a hunt around here and general web but I'm at a dead end.

Thanks.
Old 18-06-2012, 05:38

Never mind. Worked it out.