OberonPlace.com Forums  

Go Back   OberonPlace.com Forums > Developer Forums > Corel Script > CorelDRAW CS

Old 03-11-2008, 22:57
rumbala

Default Script to insert images

I need a macro which will insert the images in a particular folder (1 image per page) for a given number of pages. Let me explain u in detail: I have a file formatted in MS-Word (2 column text-about 200 pages) but the printing press people use only coreldraw for making negatives to print 200 copies. If I convert it as such we will run into formatting/font/layout problems. So I have converted it into high quality PDF and to individual JPG images from there. Now I have to insert all of them in to a single coreldraw file. So I am in need of a macro script which will ask us for the number of blank pages to be inserted, the folder containing images and then start inserting it one by one automatically and align it to the centre of the page. Could anyone please help me out in providing the same? I shall be ever grateful for your kind help. Thank you
Old 04-11-2008, 01:08

Send a message via Skype™ to Joe

Haven't seen such a script, but if you are in a hurry you could get around that like this: Hit Page Down on the first page, it'll ask how many pages to add, set the number. Then do an import and select all the images in the folder. Then hit enter and Corel will insert the current image centered to the page. Just keep your mouse cursor on the Next Page button and keep clicking it, hitting Enter, clicking it, Hitting enter, etc.

At least on X4 this should work. Not the most elegant solution, but doable. 200 mouse clicks and keystrokes isn't too much.