OberonPlace.com Forums  

Go Back   OberonPlace.com Forums > Corel User Forums > Corel PHOTO-PAINT > General

Old 02-04-2009, 13:32
fungel

Default Design work/script required

Hey there.

I have 2 T-shirts. One looks 3D and the other is PLAIN. I'm looking to get PLAIN one into 3D. I have 2 example in the ZIP file.

I am looking for a script in PP which can work with different coloured T's to make them all 3D.

Should someone want to help me out then please bear in mind that the main colours of the PLAIN garment should not be changed, nor should the physical proportions of the T-shirt be changed.
I'm guessing $60 or so might be appropriate... how does that sound? If it's going to be more than that then I'll try it myself...

I have included a red and a yellow T-shirt to check that whichever script is made works equally well on the 2 colours. Does this all make sense? I have pics of hoodies and polos etc which would all need the same treatment....

Email is kylemw@hotmail.com.

Cheers duuudes.
Attached Files
File Type: zip T-shirt samples.zip (211.4 KB, 433 views)