OberonPlace.com Forums  

Go Back   OberonPlace.com Forums > Corel User Forums > CorelDRAW > Macros/Add-ons

Old 24-05-2006, 16:14
mgmcs

Question create a toolbar/menu for all my macros

hi,
I have a set of macros in a newly created GMS file. This can straight away be distributed to clients. But I dont want them to play each individual macro by going to tools > VB etc option. instead , i would like to have a separate button for each macro in toolbar.
Is there some way with which, the buttons get copied at the client end when the GMS file is copied ? I tried out the the Tools > Customization > Command option & I could create a button in toolbar but how to distribute this along with the GMS file of macros ?
pls assit.
maggie
Old 24-05-2006, 20:34

Send a message via ICQ to shelbym Send a message via AIM to shelbym Send a message via MSN to shelbym Send a message via Yahoo to shelbym
Default Export Workspace

If you are using CorelDRAW 12 or X3 I would create a custom toobar, draw up my icons. Then I would export my workspace and select just the single toolbar to be exported. This will create a workspace file .xslt. The user can then import this file and they sould have the toolbar. This only works if the macros are stored in the same place and have the same names.

If that doesn't work for you let me know, and we can go the code route, but really when the export / import workspace works it is pretty slick.

Thanks,

Shelby
Old 25-05-2006, 20:17
mgmcs

Thanks that worked. I exported xslt and my gms file to another copy of corel and imported it on that machine. it now shows the toolbar and the macros. thanks :-)