OberonPlace.com Forums  

Go Back   OberonPlace.com Forums > Oberon Products > Calendar Wizard

Old 10-11-2006, 14:47
doodedoo

Question won't work

I have been using cal wiz for several years now on CD-11, however, all of a sudden it is no longer working. I have also added CD-12 and tried to download the trail version for that and it doesn't work either. Need some answers fast.
Thanks
Old 11-11-2006, 11:42
Administrator

What do you mean it doesn't work? What exactly is happening? You see an error message or something?
Old 17-11-2006, 19:46
doodedoo

Red face no response from icon

The product downloads, as far as I can tell. The icons are are in the toolbar but when I click on them...nothing...nothing...nothing. I have also cruised the discussion panel and tried everything that was listed there, the dll's etc. Everything seems to be as it should be, except it doesn't work. No error messages at all. I have even reloaded my corel, both versions and still no change.
Thanks for getting back to me so fast. Sorry it took me a while to reply back.
Old 23-11-2006, 23:32
doodedoo

Default really need this to work

I run a 501(c)(3) corp for animals and I really need to get these calendars done...please tell me what I can do to get this thing to work. I have disengaged my virus ware, redownloaded, reloaded software, defragged, you name it I have tried it. Obviously I have missed something, but what? Still no error messages, icons non-responsive. Is there a trick to installing?
Old 24-11-2006, 03:06
Administrator

Can you launch the program by going to Tools>Visual Basic>Play and selecting CalendarWizard4 from the "Macros In" list and hitting Run? So you see CalendarWizard4 listed there at all?
Old 05-12-2006, 17:15
doodedoo

Default still nothing

nothing shows up highlighted in the tools menu under play or otherwise, no add ins etc. Apparently something may be wrong with my VBA but I have redownloaded everything and still no luck.
Old 05-12-2006, 22:57
Administrator

It's the VBA itself, not the macro. I would recommend inserting your CorelDRAW CD#1 and choosing "Repair Installation" to fix your setup.

Another possibility would be if you are using Logitech Cordless Duo keyboard which has a known driver compatibility problem. If that's the case, press F9 once just before launching CorelDRAW. This should fix the problem until next reboot of your machine.
Old 06-12-2006, 20:09
doodedoo

Default You are GOOD !!!

I never thought about the keyboard and mouse causing the problem. Yes they are the logitech wireless but no conflicts showed up...thank you ever so much. I will now purchase the upgrade to the current set up. THANK YOU....Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!