OberonPlace.com Forums  

Go Back   OberonPlace.com Forums > Corel User Forums > CorelDRAW > Feature requests/wishlist

Old 29-08-2006, 11:45
barnes2000

Default More ideas

When I try grouping some objects together, but I happen to still be on a locked or invisible layer, rather than a pop up telling me the Operation can not be completed, why not make the pop have a drop down list of layer choices to send the group to?

How about adding a "Select All" opition when you right click on a layer. This way I can select evrything on that layer quickly.

Also, in the Object Manager along with the Visible, Lockable, and Printable icon buttons, there should be a Transparency slider to make a whole layer transparent if needed. The way I do this now is to make a layer that is one big transparent rectangle, but a transparent slider for layers would be cool.

Lastly, I love cloning, but it could be better. We should be able to filter the attributes that we want to clone. Maybe I want a bunch of stars to all clone in size and rotation, but not in color. This is very similar to Copy Object Properties eye dropper, it just allows you to still have a master object that manipulates the cloned objects, only just the attributes needed.

thanks,
Scott

Last edited by barnes2000; 31-08-2006 at 17:53.