OberonPlace.com Forums  

Go Back   OberonPlace.com Forums > Developer Forums > VBA > CorelDRAW/Corel DESIGNER VBA

Old 12-05-2012, 18:08

Post Corel X5 PatternFill from CDR Page Other Than 1

I am using VBA and ApplyPatternFill to try to get a full color pattern from another CDR file. It works if I use a cdr as the file parameter, but my problem is that it defaults to using the first page. Is there a way I can get a pattern and apply as a fill from various pages other than the first? Should I be using the PatternCanvasIndex somehow, or is there another way to assign a fill other than the ApplyPatternFill method?

Last edited by vitoe; 14-05-2012 at 17:45.
Old 25-05-2012, 13:55

Send a message via ICQ to shelbym Send a message via AIM to shelbym Send a message via MSN to shelbym Send a message via Yahoo to shelbym
Default PatternFill

As far as I know, it only works for the first page. If you wanted to support fills on other pages, you could open a copy of the document, remove all the pages except the one you wanted or generate a fill from every page. I can think of a few ways this could work.

-Shelby

Tags
patternfill