OberonPlace.com Forums  

Go Back   OberonPlace.com Forums > Oberon Products > SecuriDesign

Old 08-06-2008, 09:02
almorris

Unhappy SD for X4 Problems

Hi Alex, I downloaded the SD for Corel Draw X4 (full version) running on Vista Ultimate (fully patched etc). Running into problems when following EXACTLY the instructions in Tutorial #3 (the two step by step patterns). In the first pattern when you get to step 15 the SD program throws up an error "Unexpected error 9 - Subscript out of range". In the second pattern when you get to step 18 SD throws up the error "Unexpected error #-2147024809 - Invalid offset value". Take note that I am following EXACTLY the instructions in Tutorial 3. I have also installed it on a Windows XP (SP3 fully patched etc) and get the same problems. I love what the program is supposed to do but don't want to buy if I cannot produce the patterns you have done in Tutorial 3. Can you please help. Regards Alistair
Old 08-06-2008, 23:24
Administrator

Thanks for bringing this up... I have fixed the code and uploaded the new version. Please try again and let me know if there are any more issues...
Old 10-06-2008, 20:11
almorris

Default New invalid offset

Thanks for this Alex, I downloaded the latest version. Now at step 14 (tutorial 3, example 2) when you launch pattern generator, it throws up the "Invalid Offset Value at #2147024809"

I really appreciate your assistance, once working I want to pay for this and CurveWorks. Regards Alistair

PS is there any chance you can send me the finished cdr file of Tutorial 3, example 2 so I can see it in corel as a finished products and can play with it??
Thanks. Alistair
Old 11-06-2008, 00:35
almorris

Default Continued invalid offset values

Hi Alex again. As part of testing the new version you uploaded, as explained in the previous post, it it throwing up "Invalid Offset Value #2147024809" when following the exact instructions in tutorial 3 - example 2. This was on a Vista Ultimate computer. I have just tried it on another machine running Windows XP Pro (fully patched and upgraded) and the error still gets thrown up when you try to launch the pattern generator in step 14. Hope this helps as it rules out the operating system. Many thanks for your help. Alistair