OberonPlace.com Forums  

Go Back   OberonPlace.com Forums > Developer Forums > VBA > CorelDRAW/Corel DESIGNER VBA

Old 03-05-2007, 20:23
FlashPimp

Default multiple instances of CorelDRAW

Hi,

I would like to instaniate multiple instances of CorelDRAW from my C# .Net 2.0 app using COM interop, and then run macros...

example: I have written a multi agent batch engine, for each agent you can specify a input/watch folder, outpout folder, and vba macro to run against the files from the input/watch folder.

So, say i create 2 agents with the above info, I would like each agent to queue up the files from their input/watch folder, then instaniate a instance of CorelDRAW each, and open each file in their queue one at a time, then fire off the appropriate VBA macro from (GMS) then close the file and move it to the output folder etc... then do the next file in their queue, i have all this working... except i can't make multiple instance of CorelDRAW

so each agent has its on queue, batch engine, and macro to work with, and its own instance of CorelDraw... this app is multithreaded... :-)

CorelDRAW seems to be a Singleton when used via COM interop, but you can launch multiple instance of it by hand???

any ideas?

Thanks!!!
Old 06-05-2007, 15:08
FlashPimp

Default re-worded

maybe I should re-word my question...

how can I make my C# / .net 2.0 application, create mulitple instances of CorelDRAW and keep references to each?

Any ideas are much appreciated!!!

Thanks