OberonPlace.com Forums  

Go Back   OberonPlace.com Forums > Developer Forums > VBA > CorelDRAW/Corel DESIGNER VBA

Old 10-08-2005, 09:19
Michael Cervantes

Default Global Macro delete

Alex.

I test your codes WindowActivate and WindowDeactivate. Now I want to take them out of Global Macro, and I don't know what to do.

I delete Global Macros.gms from every place, but it doesn't solve the problem.

Thanks and best regards
Old 10-08-2005, 17:50

Send a message via ICQ to shelbym Send a message via AIM to shelbym Send a message via MSN to shelbym Send a message via Yahoo to shelbym
Default Delete Code

Can't you just select the code and delete it?
Old 11-08-2005, 06:21
Michael Cervantes

Default Delete Code

How can I select it to delete? It is inside Global Macro Storage.

Thanks
Old 11-08-2005, 18:35

Send a message via ICQ to shelbym Send a message via AIM to shelbym Send a message via MSN to shelbym Send a message via Yahoo to shelbym
Default VBA Editor

Open the VBA Editor (ALT-F11) Select the Global Macros Storage and find were the code is stored. Select the code and hit delete.

Shelby
Attached Images

Old 11-08-2005, 22:06
Michael Cervantes

Default Global macro

The problem is that Global Macros here doesn't show modules. It only shows ThisMacroStorage under CorelDRAW 12 Objects thread.

Um!.
Old 14-08-2005, 12:47
xombie

Default gms folder / gms file

Im not sure if it matters what version of corel draw you are running but you can try this if you use version 12....
Take the attached GlobalMacros.gms file and put it in your GMS folder. The folder should be located under ...
C:\Program Files\Corel\Corel Graphics 12\Draw\GMS
Provided You did the typical install without changing the program files path.
If you Deleted the GMS folder, simply create a new one then put the attached file inside.
In future, it would be a good idea to copy any program file that you are going to edit and duplicate it in a new folder somewhere (before you change it) with a name that would clue you into "original unadulterated files" or something. that way you can always replace a messed up file with the original one.
BTW the attached file has an appended underscore before the .GMS extension. Simply delete that character if you want the original name convention, but it realy makes no difference. The file was my original gms file before I started experimenting with gms.
Hope that helps.
Andy
Attached Files
File Type: gms GlobalMacros_.gms (76.5 KB, 474 views)
Old 15-08-2005, 06:40
Michael Cervantes

Default Global macro

Thanks xombie, but it didn't work.

Regards

Michael Cervantes
Old 15-08-2005, 15:36
xombie

Default Didnt work?

What version of corel draw are you using?
Old 15-08-2005, 17:34
Michael Cervantes

Default Global Macros

I am using version 12.

Seems that when I wrote the codes following Alex post they got burn inside someplace or so, that deleting or replacing GlobalMacros.gms doesn't solve the problem. Where are those codes? I don't know. They show up in GlobalMacroStorage preset list.

How can we access what is inside GlobalMacroStorage to modify or delete them?

Thanks and regards

Michael Cervantes
Old 15-08-2005, 18:06

Default Macros

Are you sure the code is in the GlobalMacroStorage.gms and not another GMS? Any code in the "CorelDRAW 12 Objects| ThisMacroStorage" will run automatically when CorelDraw is loaded. So I was first check to see if you have any other GMS files installed. If you do, check each ThisMacroStorage Section to make sure there is no code there.

Shelby