OberonPlace.com Forums  

Go Back   OberonPlace.com Forums > Corel User Forums > CorelDRAW > General

Old 30-07-2006, 18:29
xsc

Default Corel 8.232 Help

I have been using corel for many years now for my Tshirt printing business we make mainly Transfers and iron them on. I custom built my computers with scsi drives high end mother boards high end video card and 2gb of high end ram.
I use windows xp pro . Ive tried with service packs and without ...

Here is my problem i have been using corel 8.232 for a long time and by far it is the most stable version for my business it hardly ever hangs up and is very fast in every aspect of the way we use it. My original disk is no longer any good . I bought a new one but it is the newer revision 8.3** . I use hp 2500c pro printers when i try to access the printer preferences in the print preview of corel draw 8 or photo paint in this newer version the fonts in this area are all messed up and i cant read anything. In other words i cant tell what type of setting im on. If i check the printer prefereces in the control panel then it looks okay. So the glitch is in corel. Ive tried this on 4 diffrent computers using xp pro with no service pack with service pack 1 and then 2 all results where the same.
My computers that have corel 8.232 do not have this problem.
Also when i am browsing saved files it gets very slow opening all the icons.
Does anyone know how i can fix this problem thank you for your time.
I have also tried corel 9 10 11 12 and x3 and they do not compare to 8.232 for my business. 9 hangs up constantly so does 10 11 has other problems when opening files and saving even with service packs installed 12 is even worse and x3 just does not work with my printer driver.
P.S. will make free tshirts for help on this matter.
Old 30-07-2006, 23:22

Send a message via ICQ to shelbym Send a message via AIM to shelbym Send a message via MSN to shelbym Send a message via Yahoo to shelbym
Default X3 and Printer Driver

What problems are you seeing with X3 and your Print Driver? Have you tried X3 SP1?

Thanks,

Shelby
Old 31-07-2006, 09:44
sallybode

I've seen copies for 8.0 for sale on E-Bay, new and everything. Additionally, you can email the vendor and find out the specific version it is.
Old 31-07-2006, 11:38
xsc

i have already tried that they are all version 3.369