OberonPlace.com Forums  

Go Back   OberonPlace.com Forums > Developer Forums > VBA > CorelDRAW/Corel DESIGNER VBA

Old 21-03-2009, 23:01
pony

Unhappy how to save a project?

hi, i created a useful project, but i don't know how to export the whole project, as i select the project, "export file" is unavailable. who could tell me the reason, many thanks!
Old 21-03-2009, 23:37

Send a message via ICQ to shelbym Send a message via AIM to shelbym Send a message via MSN to shelbym Send a message via Yahoo to shelbym
Default Export

You can only export modules or forms and it has to be one at a time. If you are looking for any easy way to distrubute your program it is best to create your own GMS and place all your code in it. That way you can simply share the single GMS file.

For more info on creating your own GMS look here: How to create a new GMS module Best of luck,

-Shelby