OberonPlace.com Forums  

Go Back   OberonPlace.com Forums > Developer Forums > VBA > CorelDRAW/Corel DESIGNER VBA

Old 14-12-2004, 07:20
metalickaah

Default object lost it's linear fountain fill property after

Dear All,

In my design i had some objects, all filled with same linear fountain fill of two colors, but when i added perspective effect many of them became flat and of different colors, out of the two colors in linear fountain fill effect some took the first color and others took the second color.

I'm attaching an image herewith. Please notice the object in yellow, green & blue circle in the first image and the second image, see the difference. This difference happened just when i put perspective effect.

Please help me with it, thanks in advance.

I'm quite new to coreldraw so please use a little less technical language.
I'm using CorelDraw 11

Thanks,
Pankaj Jain
Attached Images

Old 16-12-2004, 08:15

Send a message via ICQ to ddonnahoe Send a message via AIM to ddonnahoe Send a message via MSN to ddonnahoe Send a message via Yahoo to ddonnahoe

Have you considered using the Envelope tool instead of perpective. It should work if you group all of your items first.
Old 19-12-2004, 03:19
metalickaah

Default thanks, i also used envelope tool

Actually, since i am new to coreldraw i first added perspective and then i put envelope effect to curve it. i did not know envelope tool was enough to do both.

Yes i grouped it beforehand

thanks
Old 20-12-2004, 08:17

Send a message via ICQ to ddonnahoe Send a message via AIM to ddonnahoe Send a message via MSN to ddonnahoe Send a message via Yahoo to ddonnahoe

Hopefully, this means you tried it and it worked. If you find that it's not working, try holding the shift key or the CTRL key while draggin an envelope node and watch what happens.
Old 22-12-2004, 13:40
Administrator

Default Re: object lost it's linear fountain fill property after

Pankaj,

Can you attach the actual CDR file? It's hard to see what exactly you did and why it doesn't work correctly...

I think this post should be moved to the general CorelDRAW forum, as it doesn't have anything to do with VBA, or does it?
Old 02-01-2005, 22:36
xombie

If this isnt a vba question try this.....
select the object (singularly) with the interactive fill tool.... you'll need to be zoomed in close enough to edit the resulting slider on the fills icon.
typically this will biass the fills colors to one end or the other. Just give it a nudge then put it right back where you found it. This should fix the fill.
if not simply recreate the fill on that object. If there are lots then do a find / replace to complete the task. (edit Menu > Find & Replace > Replace........etc.)
If it is a vba question Its way above me or try recording the above actions... (good luck!)
Best regards
Andy