OberonPlace.com Forums  

Go Back   OberonPlace.com Forums > Developer Forums > VBA > CorelDRAW/Corel DESIGNER VBA

Old 07-11-2006, 11:38
Mitsu1

Default list of VBA commands that work with Corel 13

Hi again all,

Is there any grand list of vba commands that work with Corel 13

through out this forum I have been introduced to many commands. Such as ShapeRange and FindShapes. Also, commands like, ApplyUniformFill.

But there has to be tons of them.

What I am looking for is all the commands that are available for Corel 13/vba and proper syntax.

I tried looking in Corel help and it didn't help too much.

Thanks a Ton
Mitsu1
Old 07-11-2006, 12:26

Send a message via ICQ to shelbym Send a message via AIM to shelbym Send a message via MSN to shelbym Send a message via Yahoo to shelbym
Default The Secret List

OK don't let anyone know I am telling you this. But yes there is a list, actually this is were I get alot of my examples from. Open the VBA Editor (Alt - F11) You can than access the list by selecting View| Object Browser (F2). This is a list of all the VBA Classes and thier members. I like to use the search and enter say "shape" this will pull up several results, click on one of them look at the bottom of the dialog you will see the syntax how to use it. Better yet click the YELLOW QUESTION mark, you get examples. Once you get this help better yet, click the search tab in the help dialog and search the keyword again, you will get every example that uses this word. GREAT STUFF!

Hope it helps,

Shelby
Old 07-11-2006, 13:34
Mitsu1

Shelby you are GREAT!!!

Thank you so much!

This will help me a ton.

Mitsu1
Old 07-11-2006, 22:05
Administrator

You might also read the CorelDRAW X3 Programming Guide for VBA which you can open from Start>All Programs>CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X3>Documentation menu. It's a great resource to get started...