OberonPlace.com Forums  

Go Back   OberonPlace.com Forums > Corel User Forums > CorelDRAW > General

Old 14-04-2011, 11:01
whcraft

Default Corel x3 and windows 7

I have just moved to windows 7. I had read that X3 had problems with windows7 but thought I would try it and see what happened. It loaded fine which was a surprise. But now I'm having a few issues. It has not saved a lot of my settings such as a custom color palette that I imported from my XP install. I have also noticed that I can only export images in .eps format. I had been exporting them in .psd format. I was able to export them as .psd and overwrite existing .psd exports. The only thing there is that it did not give me the msg that the file already exists and do I want to save over it. I can export as .ai but must export the text as curves. Will upgrading to X5 solve these problems? Any help would be greatly appreciated...
Old 16-04-2011, 19:20

Send a message via ICQ to shelbym Send a message via AIM to shelbym Send a message via MSN to shelbym Send a message via Yahoo to shelbym
Default Export

When you installed did you install the secondary filters? You can run the install again and make sure this checkbox is checked. No features should be missing because you went to Windows 7.

If you want to give X5 a try they have a trial download.

-Shelby