OberonPlace.com Forums  

Go Back   OberonPlace.com Forums > Oberon Products > Calendar Wizard

Old 28-11-2005, 09:16
gugge.nu

Default Wishes, Weekly planner and Icons

I'm really impressed with the Calendar wizard (runnning 4.1), but there are a few things i really miss:

The moon phases is probably nice (if you happen to be a warewolf ), but I would suggest that the idea with an iconized event could be expanded to other images and categories. An club or organisation might want to mark their big events. A family might want to use it for the birthdays etc.

An mor obvious use would be to mark the "official flag days" that are used in many European Countries

A weekly planner would be a handy feature, It could be useful to create pocket agendas (4+3 days in a spread with the extra area for notes) or desktop planners

If anyone have any ideas how icons and/or week planners might be accomplished with the current version of the wizard and some tweeking in CorelDraw (or whatever) I'm open to suggestions...

Gugge Törnquist
Old 28-11-2005, 10:32
Administrator

Gugge,

The pictures for events is a great idea! I really like it. Will definitely consider it for the next version. Do you have any example designs of weekly planners? I just want to collect various designs available to come up with some ways of supporting them.

To you and to others: if you have a nice calendar grid type or design, feel free to send it to me and I can see what I can do to support automatic generation of that calendar. The more flexibility we have in the program, the wider the variety of calendars it can produce.

Thanks and keep those suggestions coming. I've started gathering ideas for the new version. So, the more the merrier.

I guess I'll start a new thread for suggestions.
Old 20-12-2005, 05:26
Zehh

Question

How can I send weekly planner example to you?
Old 20-12-2005, 07:44
Administrator

Send it to alexv@oberonplace.com