OberonPlace.com Forums  

Go Back   OberonPlace.com Forums > Corel User Forums > CorelDRAW > General

Old 13-12-2005, 08:28
Fluid

Well never hear any hints on the new release until its released

Manualy aribrush in PP for flames. I have a vector flame practice in my gallery here. have not used Xara Xtreme but have heard some good things. I usually use PS but have been learning all the conversions, trying to get to all Corel.
My main personal focus is on realistic renderings all in CorelDRAW. I just like the way vector looks over raster yet there is a llot you just cannot do in vector, at least I havent figured it out yet
Old 30-12-2005, 15:34
muddywoman

Thanks Booker! I think I'll work with the mesh tool and play with some patterns and see what I can do.

I have another question now: can I create web pages with CD12 or PP or Rave? If yes, how? I don't see how in the manual?
Old 31-12-2005, 11:31
David Milisock

Check with the cutter you may find that the vectors require a specific outlime to be cut. This may limit gradients andtransparency. I also believe they can accept vector EPS or Ai and som can take CDR files.
Old 10-01-2006, 22:12
muddywoman

I've got one shop working on a quote to put my latest design down the sides of my truck and my Logo Flame on my tailgate. I've asked two or three other shops for quotes and they haven't responded - guess they don't want my business!
Old 11-01-2006, 10:32
David Milisock

If production capabilities were put on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being best most would fall in about 2 or 3. it is too bad but as a production person myself I see an erosion of quality technicians. Too bad!