OberonPlace.com Forums  

Go Back   OberonPlace.com Forums > Corel User Forums > CorelDRAW > Macros/Add-ons

Old 07-10-2006, 20:39
vindaa

Default this has stoped working

Hi
All of a sudden it has stoped working, There comes no masage box suggesting option to make jpgs' and no jpgs are made automatically

But I still can make jpgs by playing the script saperatly from menu bar -- tools --visual basics --- play.

This works great in corel draw 12 without any problems

This had really made my life easy I could see the content of the large files without openning them.

Thanx
Old 23-11-2006, 17:17
vindaa

I am having few problems using this on my old files

1. When I open a old file and save the file, although I am prompted to make JPGs of the file, no jpgs are made, (But if I use SAVE As comand to save the file using the same file name it does make JPGs). can you please solve this problem __Shelbym

2. My second requirement is, I have thousands of Corel files and I would like to make JPGs for all of them in their respective folders exectly the way this macro works.

So is it possible to have macro that lets me select a folder and then it start working on all the files in the folder and its sub folder(this way I dont have to manually open each and every file and use the save as command to generate the JPGs.) IS THIS POSSIBLE or am I asking too much.

Thanx, I love this wonderful place
Old 26-11-2006, 14:00

Send a message via ICQ to shelbym Send a message via AIM to shelbym Send a message via MSN to shelbym Send a message via Yahoo to shelbym
Default Export

I will try and figure out why it is not saving for you.

If you want to make JPEGs of several directories use Alex's File Converter script. It is automatically installed in CorelDRAW. So just run the File Converter and check the Save each page as a separate file. You might want to modify my script to save in the save format as it, so everything says consistent, and is overwritten properly.

More to come.....as time permits.

Shelby
Old 26-11-2006, 22:33

Send a message via ICQ to shelbym Send a message via AIM to shelbym Send a message via MSN to shelbym Send a message via Yahoo to shelbym
Default Bug Fixed, Feature Added

Vindaa you were correct saving a file that was opened would not generate the JPEGs correctly. Or I should say not in the correct folder, they are being created just in the wrong folder, check this folder: "C:\Program Files\Corel\CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 13\Programs". The should be there and you may want to delete them. I have corrected this bug and the JPEGs are now placed in the correct folder.

I have also added the feature to create JPEGs from a folder and all the sub folders beneath it. Just play the PagesToJPEG.CreateJPEGs you will then get a dialog, select the folder you want to process and away you go.

One warning, I have no idea were this will max out, so don't go crazy with it trying to do a zillion files at once, take it slow and see what works best for your system. I have only tested this with CorelDRAW X3, but I don't see why it wouldn't work with 12.

If you uncheck the Search Sub Folder checkbox, then you create JPEGs only on the single folder, handy if you have a billion files in one folder.

Let me know if you have problems,

Shelby
Attached Images

Attached Files
File Type: gms PagesToJPEGs.gms (38.5 KB, 352 views)

Last edited by shelbym; 27-11-2006 at 18:46. Reason: Bug Fix
Old 27-11-2006, 15:07
vindaa

Smile Ammazing, I love it!!

Hi Shelbym you are ammazing it really works nice, but their is only on hitch, when their are blank pages I get the following message
(Error occured: Method ‘ExportEx’ of object ‘IDrawDocument’ failed) and the process stops.

Other than this problem - it is really wonderful, I really dont know how I can thank you enough.
Old 27-11-2006, 18:47

Default Bug Fix

Yep you are correct, didn't think about a page not having anything to export. I have fixed this. Download it again and you should be good to go.

Shelby
Old 03-01-2007, 20:44
vindaa

Default Superb

Sorry I just realised that I had not replied to this post, it really works great, but I just came accross one problem. It stops working when it is run over previously saved files with blank pages. I must say that other then this it is simply wonderful.