OberonPlace.com Forums  

Go Back   OberonPlace.com Forums > Corel User Forums > CorelDRAW > Macros/Add-ons

Old 24-03-2007, 09:31
fadimas

Default Data Merge to cdr file

I work for a macro wich merge the data to a cdr file. This macro import the data from a csv file and create the cdr file for later inspecting, editing and printing. At this moment this macro work with only 20 objects / columns of data, but I work to make'it for un unlimited number of objects. At this moment I can create text, bitmaps and barecodes. The user have the posibilitie to set the following: layout (how many columns and rows of data per page and offsets between rows and columns), what objects to merge, matching of obects to columns of csv file, how many sets of data to merge (rows of csv file), what objects are rotated and with how many degrees, at what resolution and color will be converted the imported bitmap, at what dimensions will be croping the bitmaps, converting or not to curves.
Runing speed: 2 min for 10 objects, 800 records and 5 x 2 per A4 layaout.
For future: un unlimited number of objects, previews.
My question is for all of forum members: what else do you need ?