OberonPlace.com Forums  

Go Back   OberonPlace.com Forums > Developer Forums > Corel Script > CorelDRAW CS

Old 07-12-2005, 07:33
Geert

Default Autorun / autostart macro

Hi,

I want to create a .cdr file that automatically starts a macro. On this forum, I found several topics concerning autorun / autostart macro’s. However, I don’t succeed in getting it to work. I am working with Coreldraw 12. I have tried multiple events like ‘GlobalDocument_Start’ , ‘document_pageactivate’, …. I have put these macro’s in the globalmacros.gsm as well as in the VBAproject - thisdocument.. Nothing seems to work.. The delay load VBA is not checked!

How can I get it to work?
Old 07-12-2005, 15:13

Send a message via ICQ to shelbym Send a message via AIM to shelbym Send a message via MSN to shelbym Send a message via Yahoo to shelbym
Default Example

I do this all the time. One of my favorite simple scripts is one that zooms to all the objects on open of the document. This is because most of the stuff I draw is large 4 to 5 feet, and doesn't fit on your normal 8.5 x 11 page.

Here is the code for it, and yes remember the delay VBA checkbox must be unchecked for this to work:
Code:
Private Sub GlobalMacroStorage_DocumentOpen(ByVal doc As Document, ByVal FileName As String)

ActiveWindow.ActiveView.ToFitAllObjects

End Sub
Basically one simple line of code, but sure is a nice feature to have. This code is placed under ThisMacroStorage of my own GMS file.

Hope it helps,

Shelby
Old 03-03-2006, 12:53
Jon Lorber

Default ThisMacroStorage

Alex is it possible to call functions from other modules from inside the GlobalMacros.gms? In otherwords I'm trying to run a macro when someone saves a file. Originally I had the code in another loaded module and called it from the save event in the "ThisDocument" section. I can put all the code in the "ThisMacroStorage" but would like to keep it separate. It possible to run call functions in other modules from there?
Old 03-03-2006, 13:13

Send a message via ICQ to shelbym Send a message via AIM to shelbym Send a message via MSN to shelbym Send a message via Yahoo to shelbym
Default GlobalMacros

You don't have to put the code in the GlobalMacros.GMS Simply put the code in the ThisMacroStorage Section of your own GMS, found under CorelDRAW X3 Objects. As long as the delay VBA checkbox has been unchecked they will run. This is what I do. Everything is in my own GMS, I have nothing in the GlobalMacros.

Shelby