OberonPlace.com Forums  

Go Back   OberonPlace.com Forums > Developer Forums > Corel Script > CorelDRAW CS

Old 15-12-2003, 06:11
Steege

Default Resizing a Paragraph text box

With CorelScript9, I want to resize objects created using the CreateTextString command. The resizing should be vertical, to contain all the text inserted excactly. The problem is that I now have to make a bigger Paragraph text box to ensure that all of the text inside is visible, while I would like to have it fit excactly. Any ideas?
Old 17-01-2004, 04:24
Steege

Some thinking and experimenting later, i found a solution to the problem. It seems CorelScript does not have support for vertical resizing to exactly fit contained text in a paragraph text. But by ticking 'Expand and shrink paragraph frames to fit' in Tools -> Options -> Text -> Paragraph, that takes care of the problem. Any paragraph text you process in CS will be automatically resized to fit.