OberonPlace.com Forums  

Go Back   OberonPlace.com Forums > Oberon Products > SecuriDesign

Old 11-08-2004, 04:03
pragatipc

Default Length of line

hello
I want to create four lines for certificate, two horizontal and two vertical, but i want to know that how these two lines one vertical and one horizontal, design means amplitude, offset, series will be same in final design.
in short if the length of two lines are not same how to make line design looking same.lets make base of tutorial-2 on this site for securidesign(http://www.oberonplace.com/products/...tor/tutor2.htm)

Please help me becasue i am preparing a certificate for my home base classes.
Old 18-08-2004, 20:23
Administrator

Default Re: Length of line

The easiest way would be to create one bar for the longest side of your frame, then duplicate it as the tutorial does it, and then crop the shorter side at one of the periods just at or a bit longer then required length. Finally stretching it a bit to fit the exact dimension. Usually this stretching won't be noticed, especially if you have a lot of periods (frequency) in your curves.

This way you will maintain the amplitude and wave period roughly the same on all sides...