OberonPlace.com Forums  

Go Back   OberonPlace.com Forums > Corel User Forums > Corel PHOTO-PAINT > General

Old 23-12-2008, 05:41
bluejonboy

Default Need help resize

Hi guys,

I sell personalized mouse mats on ebay and usually just place a item picture, what i would like to do is resize the picture image and place it over the mouse mat, slightly tilted to fit mouse mat image below. Could any1 let me know how to do this?

Cheers Jonnie

Image Link : Mouse Mat http://www.promotionalkeyrings.co.uk.../mousemats.jpg

Image Link : Item Picture http://disney-clipart.com/winnie-the...piglet-roo.jpg
Old 23-12-2008, 13:36

Send a message via ICQ to shelbym Send a message via AIM to shelbym Send a message via MSN to shelbym Send a message via Yahoo to shelbym
Default Photo-paint

Open the mouse pad image first in PHOTO-PAINT, then import the send image into the first. (You may need to resize just a bit) Click the imported image three times so you get into distort mode and just pull each corner of the image to fit inside the section of the mouse pad.

Easy as that, should take all of 2 minutes.

-Shelby
Old 24-12-2008, 04:05
bluejonboy

Hi Shelby,

I've opened mouse mat image, and then dragged picture image over (is this same as import?). Clicked 3 times but nothing happens??

Thanks Jonnie.
Old 30-12-2008, 06:12

Clicking three times is not the same as triple-clicking, which may be what you are doing. You have to pause between each click, waiting for the mode to change (as indicated by the change of handles).

The other possibility is that you are clicking on the background image rather than an object. You can't stretch the background image using the stated method. But the second (imported) image should be an object and should work.

However, your mention of an example from http://disney-clipart.com worries me. A cursory glance suggests it is extremely unlikely that the images on that site can be used legally, even for private purposes -- and most certainly not for anything in connection with a business. You and the site owner both need to check very carefully on copyright law before using images that belong to somebody else -- and Disney is probably the very worst choice, as it is well known for suing infringers.