OberonPlace.com Forums  

Go Back   OberonPlace.com Forums > Developer Forums > VBA > Code Critique

Old 03-02-2006, 08:59

Send a message via ICQ to ddonnahoe Send a message via AIM to ddonnahoe Send a message via MSN to ddonnahoe Send a message via Yahoo to ddonnahoe

Shelby, I usually use a PDF. most people can open and print them and they can always download the reader for free from adobe. I'll email you the code and template that I use to create my proof forms and let you pick it apart for yourself.
Old 03-02-2006, 10:33
Lev

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelbym
Is there any viewer of plugin that acutally parses the CDR and not the bitmap?
I know only about already mentioned MS filter made by Access Softek (http://www.accesssoftek.com/prod/filters.html). It's a result or reverse engeneering of a cdr file format. All other viewers known to me either use an embedded thumbnail or run CorelDRAW in a background.
Old 13-02-2006, 13:11

Default Cmx

Quote:
It was workin in some versions
Is there a big difference between CDR and CMX thumbnails? I thought they are nearly the same? Or you are parsing the CMX format itself? Or you meant some another format?
There is no difference in the thumbnails, and the code I posted works fine with them. I was meaning the CMX file format itself. I created a program that converts the Vector part of a CMX file to an EMF (even takes into account color profiles). The only problem with it is Text. It skips Text if it is not converted to curves first. The CMX SDK is pooly documented and has virtually no refrences to Text in the SDK.
Old 20-07-2010, 01:37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lev View Post
Yes, I thought the same
It was workin in some versions
Is there a big difference between CDR and CMX thumbnails? I thought they are nearly the same? Or you are parsing the CMX format itself? Or you meant some another format?

By the way, there are a lot of viewers in the net, some of them have partitionally opened sources. You can check their code. For example: CorelDraw plugin for Where Is It?. There are more formats you can check.
Kind of missed this one...Can get the thumbkail the same way, but I have Deplhi code that parses the CMX file to an EMF but am missing any text that is not converted curves. The SDK is somewhat to be desired.
Old 20-07-2010, 01:42

Default ...

For guys wanting Drag and Drop stuff, individual Corel objects are passed as Corel Presentation exchange. That's a quick way to get vecor data from Corel into another program or when using Drag and Drop from inside Corel to your stuff.