OberonPlace.com Forums  

Go Back   OberonPlace.com Forums > Developer Forums > VBA > CorelDRAW/Corel DESIGNER VBA

Old 11-11-2004, 09:25

Send a message via ICQ to ddonnahoe Send a message via AIM to ddonnahoe Send a message via MSN to ddonnahoe Send a message via Yahoo to ddonnahoe
Default DRAW 13 Request...

I recently took a survey from the Corel sight and made these mentions. Others of you might feel compelled to put in your "two cents worth"...

Quote:
Add more PrintOut options to VBA, so that other aspects of printing could be handled via code. And also, maybe a form generator, to quickly create and streamline busniess forms, such as P.O.s and Order forms. This could even be an extended product. The possibilities are endless.
Old 15-11-2004, 13:49
Administrator

Default Re: DRAW 13 Request...

What other print options you would consider most important. I know that there are quite a few that are not supported yet, but what do you really need first? Just curious.
Old 15-11-2004, 14:22

Send a message via ICQ to ddonnahoe Send a message via AIM to ddonnahoe Send a message via MSN to ddonnahoe Send a message via Yahoo to ddonnahoe

Well, I'm not sure what advances were made between 11 and 12, since I have yet to upgrade. But, maybe you could specify the angles and halftone patterns for separations (individually for each color present in the document.). And maybe have a property for fit to page or scaling.

I was really more interested in the form creator idea. I even suggested they use the name "CorelFORMulator". I thought it was catchy.
Old 15-11-2004, 16:12
Administrator

Interesting, would you care to elaborate on your form generator idea?... I really have no idea what people do with forms and how a product based off of Draw could help automate this...
Old 09-04-2005, 16:29

Default Is no one anxious to access FileInfo (in file menu) as obj?

1: Is no one anxious to access FileInfo (in file menu) as object in VBA and have ALL the statistics about the document in just a hundredths of seconds in some object ActiveDocument.Statistics.RGBFills, .Chars, .Nodes, e.t.c.????

2: it must be possible to choose node icon size (as in menu small, large, medium) and color because when I edit dark outlines in view mode other than wireframe I can hardly spot nodes at 400% close look when you edit the nodes precisely.
Old 11-04-2005, 08:25

Quote:
2: it must be possible to choose node icon size (as in menu small, large, medium) and color because when I edit dark outlines in view mode other than wireframe I can hardly spot nodes at 400% close look when you edit the nodes precisely.
...or at least be able to set the color of a node for on-screen purposes. That way you could differentiate the node from the outline width.