OberonPlace.com Forums  

Go Back   OberonPlace.com Forums > Corel User Forums > CorelDRAW > General

Old 27-07-2007, 17:33
bspencer84

Default Vista Compatible

Are there any issues with Corel Draw x3 with Jigsaw Puzzle Creator for x3,running on the new Windows Vista system? Also I currently have Jigsaw Puzzle creator for Corel Draw 12, will I have to purchase the version for Corel Draw x3 or can I upgrade?
I'm thinking of a major purchase of a new computer with the Vista operating system as well as Corel Draw x3. I currently have Corel Draw 12 running on Windows XP but I was told Corel Draw 12 won't work on the Vista system. Is that true.
Old 27-07-2007, 20:20

Send a message via ICQ to shelbym Send a message via AIM to shelbym Send a message via MSN to shelbym Send a message via Yahoo to shelbym
Default CorelDRAW X3

CorelDRAW X3 SP2 is the only version of CorelDRAW that is "Certified for Vista", that doesn't mean others wont work, I have never tried. But Corel will not support it if you try.

Shelby
Old 13-09-2007, 04:46
JSB

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelbym View Post
CorelDRAW X3 SP2 is the only version of CorelDRAW that is "Certified for Vista", that doesn't mean others wont work, I have never tried. But Corel will not support it if you try.

Shelby
On Vista x64 not work CorelDraw X3 SP1 SP3 and other Patch ...
Why?

Last edited by JSB; 13-09-2007 at 04:51.
Old 19-09-2007, 08:52
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bspencer84 View Post
Are there any issues with Corel Draw x3 with Jigsaw Puzzle Creator for x3,running on the new Windows Vista system? Also I currently have Jigsaw Puzzle creator for Corel Draw 12, will I have to purchase the version for Corel Draw x3 or can I upgrade?
I'm thinking of a major purchase of a new computer with the Vista operating system as well as Corel Draw x3. I currently have Corel Draw 12 running on Windows XP but I was told Corel Draw 12 won't work on the Vista system. Is that true.
I'm not aware of any problems with Jigsaw Puzzle creator under Vista. Also you don't have to buy another copy if you just upgrade from CorelDRAW 12 to X3.