OberonPlace.com Forums  

Go Back   OberonPlace.com Forums > Developer Forums > VBA > CorelDRAW/Corel DESIGNER VBA

Old 09-09-2014, 12:26

Default AddCustomButton fails in CorelDraw x7 with Update 1 and 2

Hi,

I have been trying to resolve this issue in the last few days and without any success.

The CPG plugin we develop for x7 (for both x86/x64 version) works fine prior to update 1 and update 2 does resole the problem either.

It seems that the call to create a custom toolbar button with 'AddCustomButton' passing true as the last parameter failed to create the button. However, passing false value does create the button but it will also creates another new button every time the Corel started. Here is the piece of code, mind you this same code works fine before the update:

STDMETHODIMP CVGAppPlugin::raw_StartSession()
{
m_pApp->AddPluginCommand( _bstr_t("Click Me"), "App Name", "App Name");
VGCore::ICUIControlPtr ctl = m_pApp->CommandBars->Item[_bstr_t("Standard")]->Controls->AddCustomButton(VGCore::cdrCmdCategoryPlugins,_bstr_t(("Click Me"), 0, VARIANT_TRUE);
ctl->SetCustomIcon( "C:\\temp\\custom.ico" );
}

STDMETHODIMP CVGAppPlugin::raw_StopSession()
{
m_pApp->RemovePluginCommand( _bstr_t("Click Me") );

return S_OK;
}

Any idea why this is happeing?

Thanks for your help.

Abdo

Tags
addplugincommand